Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Little Fish getting fatter in Big Pond

Well I've been in the job a whole week and I can honestly say .... I am absolutely loving it, its the sort of environment where you are praised for being proactive and taking your own initiative ... I have impressed my bosses by how quickly I have picked stuff up ... Of course, I still have three weeks to go and things can change ...

The walking to work didn't last long ... I blame Terry Wogan personally ... but I will try to walk in again when the weather picks up. A combination of lack of exercise and the thought of that chocolate bar in the fridge means I am feeling a little blouted! But who cares ... Little fish needs to get bigger!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on taking up the new position. One thing though - Picking stuff up? Quickly?
Sounds like you got a job as a roadsweeper.

Xzsara said...

LOL ... actually when I was younger ... I used to annoy mum by telling her I wanted to be a dustman! Truth is ... dustmen are probably better paid then I am!