Sunday, June 27, 2004

Page Three models or Babies

Cream is currently trying to persuade me that we need to visit Egypt again ... not sure personally ... I mean if you've seen one pyramid, you've seen them all ... I'd love to see Jordan (No, not the busty woman ... we see far too much of her already in the papers!) The final decision will of course be very much dependent on what we can afford ... and whether we can get someone to look after the three cats ... before Goliath and Vertigo inundate me with offers of assistance ... this is undoubtably the most difficult part of taking a holiday ... Mum keeps telling me to get rid of the cats and start a family ... but who are you going to get to look after three kids for you, if you can't get someone to look after three little cats!! So I'll leave the kids to Goliath and Dejanari for the time being ... which reminds me ... I believe the new addition is due to arrive in the middle of October which is when we are planning to take a holiday!! Don't want to miss the happy event!! What to do, what to do!!

No comments: