Thursday, June 10, 2004

Dr Dolittle and the art of conversation.

Went down to the park tonight to feed the geese, moorhens, ducks, swans and all the chicks and cygnets ... It is wonderfully peaceful down there .. until the geese realise you have loaves of bread ... then you are lucky to get a slice out of the packaging before being pecked to death by ravenous geese.

Talking about ravenous looks ... Sam staring at me now ... staring at the keyboard ... nudging my hand ... nustling up to me ... she obviously wants something ...... Sam sorted ... she wanted food ...

Sams back again ... it's like having a baby ... thankfully however no nappies to change. They can't tell you what they want, so you play this game of charades. Strange cat ... she takes me back to her plate to show me she is eating ... just in case I thought she wasn't the first time.

Sams back again ... I am obviously doing something wrong .... ok ... its not a cuddle she wants .... finally figured it out ..... she wants to, rejlsdfhas ahfuoasd ususi aeoriioehho aeosh agaagija, sit on the keyboard. Purring away happily now. So that was Sams contribution to the blog. She is probably trying to tell me something really important (Skippy style)... like Cream has fallen down the well or something. Either that or she is on comission from Meowlingual. Well I shall leave you to figure out exactly what Sams typed message is. Suggestions on a post card please.

No comments: