Sunday, June 13, 2004

Deja vu???

This morning I went down to Gladstone Park tennis courts and played tennis with Goliath. (For 'played tennis' please read ... I ran around the court a lot... chasing balls I was unable to hit, and looking really stupid ... the ones I managed to hit, as they sliced through the air around me, went in every direction except the one I was aiming for ... Goliath even spent ten minutes on his mobile phone to Dejanari and still managed to continue playing with one hand, while I struggled!) Summary of match: I was crap .. he beat me ... I lost.

Watched England play France in Euro 2004 ...........

1 comment:

Xzsara said...

No seriously to be fair they were robbed ... Should have been 1-0, would have been happy even with 1-1. A lot can be done by a couple .... a couple of injury time minutes, a couple of silly mistakes & a couple of French goals.