Thursday, July 01, 2004

Avocado Alarm Clock

I was awoken this morning at 5.30am by an avocado .... Goldie obviously bored by his inactive companions decided to roll an avocado seed across the laminate floor for an hour! The numerous quieter toys which have been purchased over time are sitting gathering dust on the mantlepiece ... It's like a buying a kid an expensive toy only to see them play with the cheap looking box ... So anyhow after successfully covering every single inch of the laminate floor with passes that would put the England Football team to shame ... he decides a bit of wrestling is needed and decides to come and headbutt me for the next half an hour ... Don't you just love them!

Well seeing as I was up early I figured I might as well use my time constructively and walked to work again! It would seem the fitness bug has bitten the family ... I hear rumours that Goliath now rides a two wheeled chariot to work ... What ever next!!!

No comments: