Friday, March 09, 2007

The Usual Suspects

Visa and Vertigo are concerned that I may have inadvertedly blown their cover by fully declaring my sources and posting actual emails. They are concerned that some crazed lunatic will be able to identify them, track them down and ... well I'm not sure what they think the luny is going to do to them but that's not the point. They are in danger! I suspect that they have been reading too many conspiracy articles as have I but nonetheless I respect their views on this one.

I mean it's pretty serious when your own sis has to go into the witness protection scheme. This does mean that she will be given a new identity, moved and will no longer be allowed to directly or indirectly contact me or any of her family and friends. I learnt this from watching CSI-Miami ... hmm ... well I can't complain too much on that front.

Of course the only down side to the whole thing is with her now incommunicado I won't be able to give her the lovely birthday present I bought her! Shame that.

No comments: