Thursday, March 08, 2007

Big Sister ... If you can't beat them, join them

"Just seen your blog......need I say more? How the hell did you manage to keep your mouth shut as a Samaritan? Needless to say we've had a good day again...but that's all you need to know! Or I'm prepared to divulge to the blog! Love as always Vertigo"

In response to this message I would just like to say:

1. that if you speak to me as a Samaritan then I provide a strictly confidential, non-judgemental listening service ... if on the other hand you talk to me as my sister without any "this is strictly confidential" clause then it's free speech so stop trying to gag me!! I have rights you know.

2. you aren't gonna believe who else has started a blog ... yes Goliath now has a blog called The Real Office ... quoted me as his muse. How sweet is that ... and to top it all he's bloody hilarious ... we are obviously related.

So Vertigo ... when you starting your own blog!!

No comments: