Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I can see clearly now ...

Cream keeps telling the guys at work about my twisted theories. Bob Woolmer being the latest and prior to that Nisha Patel-Nasri (I insisted that the hubby may not have been completely innocent) ... and they seem to keep coming true so they now ask him what Mystic Meg has predicted this week.

Anyhow it seems I am not the only one thinking Bob Woolmer may not have been murdered. Reports are that now a second autopsy is to be held to "re-confirm" the initial finding. Nonetheless Shields apparently tells reporters that "There is very clear evidence of murder."

Right ... so clear that it took you and your officers how long to announce that it was murder and why the need now for a second autopsy? Perhaps I should offer my services to Mr Shields or send him my crystal ball!

No comments: