Friday, March 09, 2007

No such thing as a free lunch

Just after I was so pleased with my map of the world and preparing for world domination, I get an email from NeoWorx reminding me that this was just a free 14 day trial of their premium version and I will lose some features tomorrow. I thought I had registered for the free one!!

The main feature I lose is the ability to see past visitors on the map! Clever little bunnies at NeoWorx ... only way to keep their little yellow dots on the map will be to cough up hard cash. Sounds a bit too much like blackmail to me!

So having searched the net for a similar product have found a free version of the same thing. As long as I don't go over 25,000 visitors a day, it remains free. Well I'd be lucky to get more than 5 visitors a day I think, so I should be safe in this parallel universe.

No comments: