Thursday, March 08, 2007

Message from Big Sister

It seems I have been censored from showing any more pics of orangutans and Vertigo wants to take credit for some of my postings too! Well, just to be safe on this occassion I shall acknowledge in full my source on this posting!

"Dear Xzsara & Goliath

Had a wonderful day today and finally saw some orangs. No wonder they are nearly extinct. They probably dehydrate with all that hair. We had to take a 15 minute mountainous climb into the jungle forest to see them and were at least 2lbs lighter! Anyway Fabulous. Visa's outside on the balcony taking sunset pictures whilst I'm in here sipping sangria & writing you this email.

Nice to see that my little brother still loves me enough to text me and try and ring me to check the earthquake hadn't got me. Or did you have an eye on my car? Didn't really make the news here. Wouldn't have known about it apart from the texts I received & then checking it out on the internet. Anyway we decided that if there were going to be any aftershocks the best way to spend the evening would be sipping cocktails at the beach bar. So we sampled the margaritas, dakiris, tequilla sunrise & finally a pina colada. Nearly forgot, also tried a singapore sling but won't be making that mistake again. All alcohol free of course. Visa even made it up for a 7am round of golf. Needless to say I was still having meaningful relations with my pillow.

Looking forward to opening my birthday cards and pressies on my return. Bought the boys a little momento of my day with the orangs. Hope they like them. Am sending you a couple of pics......they're copyrighted so no unauthorised publications on your blog Xzsara. I read that you were feeling lonely in blog world....could that be anything to do with the fact that you keep blabbing on the blog as soon as someone tells you a humourous tale? Who needs HELLO magazine with you around?

Oops, running out of sangria......where is that waiter?

Lots of Love

Big Sis"

No comments: