Thursday, April 19, 2007

Writer's block

I think there is something wrong with me ... I seem to have lost the urge to blog ... so much in the news, so many thoughts and when I settle myself down, with the background snores of Zoo for company and the occasional miaow from the cats ... nothing happens ... nothing funny pops to mind, nothing amusing, nothing noteworthy. Now there could be a couple of reasons and I shall have to investigate this further in order to figure out whether there is any pattern or reason for this.

Possible reason 1. Time of the month ... see previous posts for pre-monthly rant, so this must be the quiet period. (Pun not intended!)

Possible reason 2. I'm old. It's my birthday on Sunday and I will be old....er. Still not a big one but edging towards it. Will I suddenly feel the urge to blow all my savings on a two seater sporty car?

Possible reason 3. I've lost it ... or what little I had in the first place.

No comments: