Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just when you thought it was safe ...

Came home tonight to what seemed like an empty house ... queue scary music ...

"Hello" ... Apart from the TV still on in the front room ... all is suspiciously quiet ... I walk past the bedroom ... the cats are lying peacefully asleep on the bed ... empty nappy changing area ...

"Cream? ... Zoo?" ... I check in the bathroom ... no-one ... no screaming kid ... no shouting father ...I can see that the back door is unlocked ... oh my God ... no surely not ... I grab the handle, take a deep breath and open the door apprehensively ... to find Cream weeding the gravel garden and Zoo plodding around in his wellies and carrying a stick which he periodically prods at various plants.

"I see you decided to get some help this time to identify the weeds"

No comments: