Thursday, July 22, 2004

Do I look stupid!?!

OK ... Before Goliath, Vertigo, Visa and Cream post answers to the above question .. its rhetorical!! But there are some real stupid people on this earth!

Idiot number 1: Accosts my husband on the doorstep asking whether we are selling our property. Answer no. So he starts asking about upstairs! Husband fobs him off and he leaves his mobile number. I ring him asking him what he wants and he starts going on about being interested in buying properties (he's an estate agent then!) and wants to know whether I will extend the lease. I politely say no and he persists in asking questions. So I remind him that if he wants to buy upstairs he should go and speak to her! I wish him good luck and finish the call. He rings back and says "you're just an amateur property investor who struck lucky" Yeah ... and ??? So I tell him I'm not talking to him anymore because he is strange and so is the conversation and hang up. He rings back again!! I just pick the phone up and put it down immediately! Complete nutcase!! Probably a mate of Pinnochio!

Idiot number 2: ZTV customer services person refuse to speak to me about cancelling mothers subscription. So I ring back two hours later and say I am mum! Problem solved. Now they insist I can't cancel subscription coz the contract says I have to give one months notice and another months payments. What contract! I subscribed over the phone and never signed anything!!!

Now let this be a lesson to you all ... Both the above mentioned idiots are greedy money grabbing fools. Therefore it goes without saying that greeding after money makes you stupid. However please note greeding after food only makes you fat! Whilst greeding after chocolate makes you happy!!

No comments: