Thursday, July 29, 2004

Fancy a BBQ??

Well ... a little update for you ... no sign of idiot number 1. He hasn't rung back or darkened our doorstep. Idiot number 2 tried to get another months subscription out of me ... so I pestered them with polite but persistent emails making it clear that I had no continuing contract with them ... that their apology sans compensation is not an apology at all ... berating them for incompetent staff and generally being a pain in the arse! It worked ... But then being a pain in the arse has worked for me for years ... ask Vertigo and Goliath.

The new job is great ... I have spent the last two days setting up an intranet site for the organisation ... real challenging but such fun ... especially when you see the end result!! What else is new at this end ... Been playing badminton with Cream in the back garden ... Considering having a BBQ if the weather holds up on Sunday ... Now if Vertigo is right ... about the billion stalkers who have tracked me down by taking this blog apart and finding the clues to my location ... will appear on my doorstep expecting burgers! If you are reading this and contemplating popping round, please remember to bring a BBQ with you ... coz I ain't got one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Goliath here, couldnt be bothered to log in, thats how lazy i am but it is me honest..

Amyway i concur, she is a pain in the ass!