Tuesday, January 11, 2005

You what???

Just to prove what a strange lot my relations are ... here are actual snippets from conversations I have had with the family recently ... They're not particularly unusual but give you a true impression of just how blessed I am ...

"But I don't need a coat, I've got a carpet now!"

"She was in hospital because her river has got water in it."

"Well if he's gonna kill two birds with one stone, he better be paying for the funerals."

I shall leave it to you to figure out who said what ...

3 comments:

Xzsara said...

Post your guesses here ... No-one has got all three correct yet ...

Xzsara said...

Vertigo just rang ... she's got one out of three right! AAny advances on that??

Xzsara said...

Visa has guessed two out of three right ... I haven't told him which two he has right thought .. so Visa and Vertigo are as we speak arguing over what the correct solution is. Hours of fun!