Saturday, January 15, 2005

Logic Problems

Well let me put you out of your misery ... no-one managed to guess all three right ... even though Vertigo spent yesterday evening trying to convince Dejanari that she had made at least one of the statements. The answers and explanations are as follows:

"But I don't need a coat, I've got a carpet now!"
Cream and I went shopping for a coat for his birthday ... after several hours of shopping we bought nothing except a large rug for the front room and Cream promptly announced the shopping trip was over!

"She was in hospital because her river has got water in it."
Mum explaining my Aunties liver problems.

"Well if he's gonna kill two birds with one stone, he better be paying for the funerals."
Dad's comment on hearing of someone's time saving solution.

I can also add the following comment heard only yesterday during Dad's birthday dinner.

"I hate it when someone pulls my plastic off!"

Goliath with his new videophone and precious screen protection film. Well .. I sincerely hope that was what he was referring to!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

it's Dejanari here, thought i'd finally make my blog debut just to say oh, i understand now. i went to bed mighty confused!