Saturday, November 06, 2004

Poopee Xzsara

Mujnu is celebrating his first week on earth ... it has been an eventful week for him ... He was violently ejected from the place he called home for the last nine months .. against his will ... he wasn't coming out on his own, despite Dejanari's best efforts .. he has been passed from one google-eyed family member to another ... he has learnt that meals are no longer on tap and unless he wants to starve he has to order his meals now. He has learnt that this means screaming and thrashing his arms and legs violently ... I mean the things you have to do to get the attention of the waiter! He has perfected the stinky poo task ... and even I ... yes I .. have been drafted in to change a nappy ... he thought it would be a hoot to pee on his Auntie whilst she did her best to wipe his bum ... Now I understand why I am called a Poo ... pee.

No comments: