Friday, November 26, 2004

General Goliath & Captain Pugwash


You wouldn't believe it to see him now ... but Goliath used to be cute. This is him in his General Zia outfit ... don't you just want to grab his cheeks and give him a good kicking. In those days I could ... then he was my little brother ... and you could guarantee to make him cry if you threatened to pull the head off his cuddly toy ... it was this vile knitted creature, that must have once been a proud looking lion ... it actually looked like a beige blob with a head held on by string ... but he loved it. I must point out that although I may have threatened to pull its head off, I never actually did ... unlike Goliath who mutilated my favourite blue bunny by yanking its ear off! I am still traumatised by the event.

Although still a terror to this day ... Goliath does have his soft side ... he couldn't sleep without listening to his favourite tape ... Captain Pugwash ... actually thinking about it ... he has more than a passing resemblance to Captain Pugwash now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goliath here, captain pugwash was fucking class mate!! "It was a sunny day as the black pig........" Ahhhh i remember it now!

Xzsara said...

Hey Goliath .. get yourself down to my local Asda's .. they have a Captain Pugwash ride installed just for you!