Sunday, November 21, 2004

I've been googled

I found out today that I am officially available to the world ... Remember before computers, when you were young and you would look up your name or rude words like fart in the dictionary (an explosion between the legs .. always had me in hysterics) ... well the nearest eqivalent in this century is to put your name in a search engine and see what comes up ... come on ... admit it, we've all done it at some point (no? ... alright, alright ... maybe I'm just egotistical) Anyway ... I typed in Xzsara and Google came back with my blog ... granted it was fourth after several models of car ... but nonetheless it was there. So I decided to try a couple more .. and there I was ... Yahoo and Lycos obviously thought more highly of me and had me in first place. What a revelation ... could it be that people worldwide have found me in a search engine and are reading my postings? I am now tempted to put in a counter to find out but am afraid it will simply prove the sharp object to my inflated ego ... Just imagine Sky news tommorrow ... "A massive explosion was heard from the NW9 area last night. Experts have confirmed it was not a fart."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Goliath here, couldnt be bothered t sign in so am doing so anonymously...anyway we had a great dinner at my moms, xsara wouldnt stop eating as usual, (private joke!) anyway see ya

Xzsara said...

Goliath is obviously hallucinating after weeks of being deprived of sleep by Mujnu ... I remember a different evening ... nice dinner round at mums ... Goliath spent the evening fishing for a fight ... I didn't bite. Well when I heard him making comments about over-eating ... I assumed he was talking about his own eating habits ... I mean, he's not called Goliath for nothing! :)