Saturday, November 20, 2004

Didn't I just make that decision already?

It's not often that I have to make an important decision twice in the space of six months ...but here I am again. The proverbial chocolate bar in the fridge has now metamorphosised into three ... yes count them ... three seperate bars of chocolate. The decision is not made any easier by price as they are all the same. White chocolate, milk chocolate and dark chocolate.

White chocolate is out of the question! If it ain't brown it's not chocolate as far as I am concerned. (Please note ... this does not work the other way round ... just because it's brown does NOT mean it's chocolate. Trust me ... good lesson to learn!)

So I am left with two ... milk chocolate ... what I am used to, normal day to day ... or dark chocolate ... now that is a little special, rich and a bit more of a luxury. My recipe may be influenced by others so my choice must take that into account and of course the end product itself.

Will look at the recipe book on Monday ...

2 comments:

the fourth dimension said...

dark chocolate! always dark chocolate :o)

Xzsara said...

I agree with you completely ... Dark chocolate wins hands down every time!