Sunday, June 24, 2007

A lesson in Portuguese

For those of you who don't speak or read Portuguese, here's a rough translation of the comment on my get well message for Vertigo:

"Oi, I found your blog via google and it's well interesting. I liked this post. When you're passing check out my blog, is on personalized t-shirts, and shows step by step how to create a well personalized t-shirt. See you later."

It's pretty depressing when you spend ages blogging and the only thing that someone (other than my family) thinks is worthy to comment on is a message of best wishes for my Big Sis ... a one liner with no literary merit whatsoever. Perhaps Rodrigo is just suggesting that I should have bought her a personalized T-shirt with my beautiful grinning face on it instead of a cheap balloon!?!

Do you think anyone has a blogger's version of this sticker ...



Perhaps ... "Blog to Blog Sales ... please don't post."

No comments: