Tuesday, May 24, 2005

My little secret

Ok .. I have a confession .. I have omitted to tell you something important ... but I'm sure you will understand and forgive me ... I have had three hospital appointments recently and after a variety of nurses and doctors have seen me, I was finally given a piece of paper with the date 28 November 2005 on it!

To what does this date relate to?? I am currently 13 weeks pregnant!! A scary thought ... obviously didn't want to confirm until I was sure, what with all the problems that can occur, but now I have the task of telling friends who have been kept in the dark for the last three months.

My immediate family already know and were sworn to secrecy .. although Vertigo blabbed to her next door neighbour within days and Mum told several family members, close friends and neighbours over the last couple of months but she tells me she had to explain why I was putting on weight!! A poor excuse as I've been the same weight for the last seven years and have actually lost two pounds recently. She did however assure me that she had sworn them to secrecy too!! If they keep the secret as well as she did, I have nothing to worry about!!

No comments: