Sunday, May 01, 2005

Careful what you wish for!

I have learnt my lesson, a wishlist needs to be carefully considered ... things like whether the item will be delivered fully assembled or not should be mentioned!

I'm not sure if it was my lack of a Corgi registered workman or the lack of any words in the instructions, but it took two of us three hours to assemble it! I was relieved when it was finally completed until Cream pointed out that we had 16 screws, 4 washers and a nut left over! It hasn't collapsed yet, but either someone at Homebase was overzealous in the screw department or we are seriously screwed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just make sure both guests and owners are standing well back during the barbi!

Xzsara said...

I would if I could convince my family to come round for a BBQ ... they are obviously all concerned about their health and refuse to come round now!