Friday, April 22, 2005

My dreams come true

Despite being a year closer to a mid-life crisis, I enjoyed today at work. My colleagues gave me a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a huge box of chocolate and I invited them to celebrate my ever increasing age and waistband by joining me in chocoholic heaven in the staff canteen. I was even considerate enough to provide a couple of low calorie / low fat options for those with a healthier lifestyle than mine!

However, forgot to provide a healthy pudding option at the birthday dinner round at Mum and Dads. Didn't work out too well for Mujnu, whose developing taste buds were having some difficulty coping with chocolate! I suppose it is an acquired taste!

The wishlist thing worked out great. I got a gas BBQ, Love Actually DVD and even got that plastic seal thing for the pressure cooker too! Got a couple of bits I hadn't asked for ... a beautiful bracelet, necklace and two pashmina shawls from Cream too! What more could I want for!?!

No comments: