Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Wishlist (in my dreams!)

Talking of birthdays ... I suppose I may as well take the opportunity to publish a wishlist before Cream and I are inundated with calls of "what do you want for your birthday?" Feel free to ignore completely or combine together for the more expensive ones ...

Bathrooom scales - digital, memory function, solar powered, talking mode or remote display (hell if I can't see my toes I can't see the display either!) Must not have a body fat function!

Chocolate - any type, any size (darker and bigger is better!) Must not be Ferrero Rocher!

The plastic seal thing for my pressure cooker
- God only knows where you get that from!

DVD - Love Actually (and box of tissues). The Manchurian Candidate. Any others. Must not be horror movies! No, I don't want to watch the Ring or the Grudge Goliath!

Hexagonal gazebo with mesh panels
- I have been eyeing this up in the argos catalogue for some time now without success.

BBQ - Not sure whether gas or charcoal is better?

Littermaid LM900 with ramp or LM950 I do not seriously expect this to turn up ... but it's worth mentioning I suppose!

If I think of anything else I shall be sure to add it here.

No comments: