Tuesday, December 05, 2006

One Year On

Can't believe it's been a year!! To celebrate decided to take Zoo and Mujnu down to Topsy Turvey at Brent Cross (an indoor soft play area). It was great fun, the grandparents came too and watched the kids playing together and the place was so big that the adults could go into the ball pits and clamber through tunnels too. The only restriction was in relation to the slides but after watching three adults come sliding down them, Cream and I decided to go for it too! We were both sweating within minutes ... it was cheaper and better than going to the gym. My only concern was at one point when Mujnu decided to climb up a zig-zagging staircase and I was sure that I would get stuck half way. To my relief I must have lost a stone running around and manged to squeeze through.

No comments: