Friday, November 25, 2005

Catchphrase

Cream has had it easy really with my preganancy. I've been independant and active up until maternity leave started ... now the weather is so cold I am liable to spend all day in a nice warm bed rather than get up and do any housework. I can't lie though ... I have on occasion had the odd moment and burst into tears for no apparent reason. Bless him, Cream has found his own perfect solution to these slight glitches.

"It's all part of the process" he claims. Bloody process ... bloody easy for him to say given that his part of the process lasted minutes ... (ok it was Valentines Day so make it a couple of hours) ... and mine is looking to last well over 9 months!!

Went to the doctors yesterday, everything was fine but she says Zoo's head is no where near where it should be if I was to give birth in four days ... so I think we are resigned to going overdue .. I have another doctors appointment on 1 December and then a further hospital appointment on 8 December to discuss whether we induce Zoo or start charging rent!!

No comments: