Sunday, September 11, 2005

Countdown ...

Ok .. I have finally started to get stuff ready for the arrival of the baby. Went to Mujnu's aqeeqaa and got really worried when everyone asked whether I had got everything ready yet ... Lots of advice from experienced mothers who told me to get everything now just in case the baby decides to turn up early and before it gets more difficult to spent hours walking around shops. I can vouch for the second part .. My feet start to swell after just 30 mins of walking now and Cream tends to be at the other end of the shops before I have made it out the car! Anyway .. got my list of essentials and am starting to nest for lack of a better word. A towel, sleeping bag, sleepsuits, body suits, baby wipes, nappy sacks and mittens have been purchased. Still loads more to get ... moses basket and stand and a car seat being the most expensive. Anyhow .. whilst trawling the net for the cheapest places ... found this website (lilypie.com) that does tickers ... ain't it cute... had to try it out ...

No comments: