Monday, August 15, 2005

Where have you been??

My apologies ... it's been over a month since I have blogged but I've been busy. Getting tired, growing out of my clothes and nesting.

Gone are the days when I could blog until 1am in the morning without fear ... I'll be lucky now if I am still awake at 10.30pm!! Falling asleep on the sofa whilst watching TV is more likely and really annoying when you miss the crucial last ten minutes.

The extra bump in front doesn't help when you are trying to drag yourself off the sofa either. So I have had to reluctantly buy some maternity clothes ... Asda did me proud with an assortment of clothes all under £20 ... and packed away clothes that I certainly won't be wearing for the foreseeablee future.

Took the opportunity to clear the cupboards of stuff that I don't need or haven't seen in years ... the shelves of the local charity shops are now fully stocked. I did keep a couple of items for purely sentimental value ... my size 8 shorts, skirt and a little black dress. Cream laughs at me and tells me that I would be lucky to get that skirt round one of my thighs now!! And he's right ... but I figure with all the extra space in the cupboard they won't take up much room.

No comments: