Tuesday, March 22, 2005

The best way to make poo dissappear?

Now that Sam is back I think she deserves a treat so I am seriously considering purchasing a Littermaid LM950 ... for those of you not owning cats .. it is a mythical fully-automated contraption which rakes through the litter, picks up your cats deposits and scoops them into a container which can be thrown away at a later stage. Now I have found a supplier in the UK who will deliver to my door and I discover it is huge! Double the size of our current manually operated littertray.

Have heard varying opinions on how great or useless it is. If there is anyone out there with one of these I'd be grateful on your views on how worthwhile or worthless a purchase it is ... before adding it to my birthday wishlist!

1 comment:

Xzsara said...

In the absence of any views on the expensive Littermaid .. I shall try some new litter with our manual littertray in the meantime.