Monday, December 13, 2004

Unwanted Christmas presents??

I have almost finished the Christmas shopping ... only one left is Mums ... have absolutely no idea what to get her ... I normally try to get everyone something relevant and useful ... Vertigo, in true Christmas spirit, on our last shopping trip reminded me and other shoppers that "If they don't like it ... they don't have to use it".

Thankfully, in this day and age ... it is likely that rather than leaving unwanted gifts at the back of the cupboard and hoping they will be able to palm them off on someone else ... (yes ... don't try to deny it ... we all have thought it at some point) ... loved ones will be putting them up for sale on ebay or a similar website.

Hey this could prove a profitable Christmas for us all!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've got a box of Ferrero Rochers that look as if they've had at least 3 previous owners. They'll be going to someone else this Xmas. Maybe the Ambassador from the grim advert - he's the only one who seems to like them.

Xzsara said...

Ok ... If I get a box of Ferrero Rocher from anyone this Christmas, I'll be very upset!

Xzsara said...

Just to confirm in total ... Cream and I have received six boxes of Ferrero Rochers! Bless you all ...